You’ve come to the right place if you want to improve your company through a focus on food safety and quality. Brita Ball and her associates have extensive experience facilitating improvements and change in businesses, governments and agencies.
It’s hard to keep on top of on-going changes in government regulations and customer demands related to food safety. It’s even harder to incorporate those changes AND get everyone do what they’re supposed to do. We’re the best at advancing food safety culture.
We specialize in helping agriculture and food businesses develop and adopt new procedures, and adapt to change.
We can help you
- Optimize profits while meeting legal and customer requirements for food safety
- Develop a company-wide commitment to food safety and quality
- Sleep better at night because your employees will be doing what they are supposed to do for food safety.
We take time to understand your company so we can tailor a solution that fits your situation. We work with you to
- Identify food safety priorities—so you can focus on areas of greatest need and divide a big job into manageable tasks
- Refine internal processes—so you can increase efficiency and effectiveness, and reduce waste, rework and other costs
- Engage and train employees—so all your people know what to do, understand why it’s important and commit to it
- Encourage behaviour change—so your new procedures become a habit
Let us help you take a different perspective. We can support you to
- Make continuous improvements
- Create breakthrough changes, and
- Enhance the culture of food safety in your operation.
We also help businesses prepare for third-party audits, create strategic business plans, and apply for government grants and tax credits in Canada.
Contact us today.